INTRODUCING POWER PURCHASING AGGREEMENTS (PPA)
At OTI Power, we specialise in PV solar Power Purchase Agreements, also known as PPA.
This means your business can access the benefits of PV solar with no upfront costs.
Benefits of PPA’s:
- No upfront costs
- Only pay for what you use
- Maintenance & Insurance of the solar system is taken care of throughout the agreement
- Monthly payments per unit of electricity used at the agreed price
- The solar system reduces your current electricity bill
- Provides certainty for future electricity budgets
- Increase your brand positioning by being referred to as a “Green” organisation
Support and reporting on system performance
- May be able to sell excess power generated back to the grid
- Reduces your carbon footprint
- No system performance or operating risks
- State of the art design, engineering and project management from a team who have been providing solar since 2007
Under an OTI Power PPA, OTI Power supplies, owns and maintains the solar system at your property. You can then purchase the electricity it generates, which is typically at substantially lower rates than traditional utility providers charge.
Secure your companies energy costs with long term hedging against future power price increases with an OTI Power Solar Energy Power PPA. These innovative solutions provide your business the financial and social benefits of solar energy without the burden and costs of solar system ownership.
Start saving immediately and lock in steady and predictable energy costs for decades with a customised OTI Power Solar Energy PPA. We will be responsible for the installation, maintenance and insurance for the PV solar system under the agreements terms and conditions.
Your solar rate is locked in which lets you secure your company’s energy costs with long-term hedging against future power price increases with an OTI Power PPA.
This innovative solution provides your business the financial and social benefits of solar energy without any financial outlay.
Start saving immediately and lock in steady and predictable energy costs for decades with a customised OTI Power PPA.
300kW PV Solar System for Special Equipment
Installing a Solar System is a Great Solution For many of us, the first half of 2020 came with a number of shocks and changes to the way we did things and now as most parts of the country start to adapt to a new, post-lockdown normal, the shocks are set to continue as...
A Solar Power Purchasing Agreement (PPA) means that you can have solar energy installed at your owned or leased commercial premises without you or the Landlord having any capital expenditure.
If you are looking to install a solar system at Sanctuary Cove, Hope Island, Coomera or throughout Australia, be sure to contact the team at OTI Power.
The no-obligation consultation is completely free and you’re under no obligation to take up any of our services.